Regional Loss Prevention Manager
- Type of position : Regular position
- Country : United States of America
- City : Los Angeles
- Craft : Office Management, Maintenance, Security
- Experience : Minimum 6 years
The Regional Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of a loss prevention, safety and shortage control program for the assigned stores. Ability to communicate with multi-level teams in a highly effective and efficient manner. Partnership and communication with store management organization as well as direct lead to Director of Loss Prevention. Inventory preparation and reconciliation in partnership with store management and Inventory Control Manager twice yearly. Cycle count reconciliation in partnership with store management as this is a key identifier of inventory integrity between official counts.
1. Functional Responsibilites
Conducts assessments of Loss Prevention and operational performance to identify areas or processes that impact shrink or inventory control. Actively works with the LP team, store team and corporate partners in the development and implementation of action plans to improve performance.
Communicate monthly metrics, LP reporting and cycle count reconciliation findings to store management, Regional Vice President of Retail and Loss Prevention Director.
Manages LP timeline on existing new store projects or renovation, budget, and LP vendor expectations for new store projects.
Develop and maintain relationships with LP industry and law enforcement contacts. Ensure accurate and timely report writing, communication and record keeping and retention of evidence. Develop and communicate monthly posters to store, corporate and LP team on causes of shrink, ORC activity, local theft trends and recovery tactics in order to educate and achieve shrink goals.
Fire safety training and compliance for assigned stores. Provide support and training to retail locations when needed. Ensures the proper operation and repairs of alarm, EAS, card access and CCTV equipment in all assigned stores.
Trains, develops and supervises any LP personnel within an assigned area.
2. Supervisory Responsibility
YES - Loss Prevention Supervisor and Associate will report to this position
3. Budget Responsibility
YES - Personal travel budget
4. Decision Making Responsibility
YES - Input on selection of vendors for assigned stores
- Minimum Years of Experience
- 6+ years of experience as a retail loss prevention manager or higher
- Minimum Education Requirement
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred Skills
- EBR experience
- Luxury retail experience is a plus
- Wicklander and Zulawski interviewing skills certification.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn other software programs with minimal training.
- Exceptional written, verbal and electronic communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong partnership building skills