Internet Services Manager
- Type of position : Regular position
- Country : United States of America
- City : New York
- Craft : Digital & E-Business
- Experience : Minimum 3 years
- This position will perform analytical and organization tasks related to inventory management and product development both online and in the logistics center. The incumbent will focus on reporting and stock management while supporting all customer service responsibilities.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Represent the primary contact for inventory management, inventorying auditing, stock reporting, fiscal inventory and reporting. Perform daily inventory controls and reconcile inventory discrepancies.
Manage daily procedures including but not limited to Casper transfers and reporting, store cards, delivery claims, sale/damaged/RTV/consignment merchandise, stock adjustments and tracking, as well as FedEx and Web-to-Shop tracking and reporting.
Represent the primary contact for website publishing. Maintain and update website pages with available stock. Manage daily procedures, including but not limited to updating windows, Magento catalogue descriptions, prices and tax codes, rotation of collections in windows, optimization of showcase displays and left menu navigation.
During high volume periods or in the absence of the Senior Manager of Internet Services, assist Coordinator positions in answering phone and email inquiries and placing orders. Demonstrate and implement product knowledge, policies and procedures when following up on order inquiries and assisting with the resolution of back orders, delivery issues, sales, product transfers, returns, exchanges, and the reconciliation of stock.
Manage and assist in the preparation of Internet Coordinator annual performance reviews for those specialized in Casper and Web-to-Shop processes.
Project space needs regularly, assign locations and study packaging concepts for new products. Identify and recommend intelligent solutions for organizing and maintaining growing stock levels. Manage warehouse relationship.
YES - Manager Internet Services Coordinators who are specialized in inventory management (Casper & Web-to-Shop) and online publishing.
Decision Making Responsibility
YES - Hiring and Staffing
- Preferred Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal skills; polite phone manner
- Strong communication skills and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of French is helpful but not required