Store Administration Manager - Bond Street
- Type of position : Regular position
- Country : United Kingdom
- City : London
- Craft : Stores-Management
- Experience : 0-3 years
- Supporting the Store Director in the general administration of the store, in order to ensure smooth functioning and facilitate day-to-day operations, and centralizes the aftersales process at store level.
1. Administrative Support
- Prepare the staff Rota’s
- Coordinate with external agencies to plan temporary staff (SA).
- Follow-up and consolidate overtime, paid leave, sick leave, accident and plan medical examinations.
- Support in HR meetings in a notetaking capacity
- Collation of HR related documents, including but not limited to, appraisals, records of conversation meetings, probationary reviews, incident reports.
- Conduct return to work interviews with staff where necessary - keeping Store Director updated.
- Manage petty cash and refund of staff expenses.
- Consolidate CV received at store level and communicate to HR department.
- Liaising with Assistant Managers: integrate new staff, preparing Induction Programs for new recruits, enabling them to integrate into the store environment with ease.
- Manage/coordinate Bank Transfer File with Accounts Department. Liaising with customer, ensuring Bank Details are provided, assisting associate in this process.
- Manage staff uniforms (fitting, order, remittance, alterations, dry cleaning, and spare uniforms).
- Order office stationery, drinks and food, and other relevant tools, coordinate with suppliers, control delivery and invoicing.
- Follow-up general costs.
Assistance to Store Management
- Internal communication: information / email dispatch, notes, update organization chart, contact list.
- Client communication: complaint management (emails, letters)
- Diary management (appointment, meetings…)
2. Till & tools
Support to the Cashiers
- Regularly support till closing with sales teams and cashiers.
- All procedures for till processes.
- Responsible for cash remittance, exception reports and manual movements.
- Be the Cegid point person in the store: train new comers, communicate new features and/or procedures, and support the team in any issue.
- Liaising with Global Blue for updated legislations.
- Secondary support whilst cashing up
- Be responsible for store maintenance (lighting, cleaning, and access): coordinate with suppliers and Head Office, ensure timely interventions and control the quality.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping and organizations for the Back of House.
- Responsible for health & safety procedures.
- Ensure all new staff are fully aware of Procedure and Policy File for Hermes.
- All relevant Maintenance/Operations Files are kept updated: Electrical: FM Global: Company Insurance for Fire & Flooding etc.
- Management and follow-up of after-sales process – Monthly meetings – addressing serious customer issues, intervening where necessary.
- Manage and supervise the work of internal Leather Artisan
a) Administration: complete H-link for repairs and manage local repairs.
b) Interface with clients to validate the quotation and keep them informed of progress / due date.
- To support and tightly control levels of shrinkage in the store.
- To manager the security officer and ensure all goods are security tagged and are regularly being checked.
6. Other duties
- Manage the store archiving or destruction
- CITES: Responsible for full interactions: Front of House: Preparation of documents for each item (printing, numbering and updating the file).
- Application of re-export permit.
- Liaising with Retails Operations Manager for any concerns.
- Providing clear training to new associates. Refresher training guidelines, ensuring we are compliant to CITES requirements.
- Opening and store closures – only when applicable to the absence of the Stock Manager.
- Client data management: complete / update client information in Eudo (can also be done by cashier if any).
- Targets: Monthly Target by Métier.
- KPI Statistics.
- Kelly & Birkin Budgets.
- Prepare Monthly Statistics
- Price change preparation
- Individual contribution to the efficiency and quality of store administration/operations.
- Respect of deadlines.
- Number of complaints for Aftersales.
- - Previous experience in an administrative / operations position, preferably in Retail environment
- - Very organized, rigorous and reliable, able to organize his/her work autonomously and to anticipate
- - Client- and service-oriented, with very good communication skills
- - Proficient with Excel / IT tools
- - Team player - first experience of management appreciated if supervising security and/or tailor and artisan
- - Professional with ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.